- Metallica and Tool are using COVID-sniffing dogs on their tours.
- And here’s Tool rehearsing for their upcoming tour.
- The COVID cancellations for 2022 are starting to pile up.
- At least US$5 billion was spent acquiring music catalogues in 2021.
- Here’s another look back at the Canadian recorded music industry in 2021.
- If you’re a Silverchair fan, you should know that Daniel Johns is selling some stuff.
- No one needs to see Doja Cat this bad.
- Well, this got my attention. (Via Christopher)
- Spotify still doesn’t know when they’ll roll out their HiFi premium audio service.
- The major labels saw a huge surge in streaming revenue in 2021.
- Our Lady Peace managed to sell 500 NFTs related to the Spiritual Machines 2 album.
- Remember Clay Aiken from American Idol? He’s running for US Congress.
- Green Day is still teasing the prospect of new music.
- And Netflix is teasing the Kanye West documentary.
- Has Freddie Mercury been reincarnated as cat? As a cat fancier, Freddie would be happy with that.
BONUS: Maybe with a little ranch dressing? (Via Christopher again)
More news? Look here.